Case Study Coffee was born as Espresso Arts Catering, in Portland, Oregon, 2007. Though we've built three cafes and a large following in Portland, we still cater events big and small all over the Pacific Northwest. Interested in our catering services? Details below--contact us for more information!
Espresso Catering Packages
Our espresso packages are based on the number of guests and the length of your event and always include:
- Professionally trained baristas for personal and efficient service
- Our seasonal regular and decaf espresso, roasted specifically for your event
- Locally sourced milks and alternative options
- House-made syrups include Toasted Hazelnut, Fleur de Sel Caramel, Dark Chocolate, Aged Bourbon Caramel, and Fleur Noir Vanilla
- Case Study Loose Leaf Teas in a variety of options
- Locally-sourced DragonFly Chai
- Iced versions of all our beverages
- A fully stocked condiment bar
- And many other items including hot chocolates, steamers, and more
Single Machine Espresso Cart Packages (gratuity not included)
For up to 60 guests: $300 for one hour, $100 each additional hour
For up to 125 guests: $475 for two hours, $100 each additional hour
For up to 200 guests: $650 for three hours, $100 each additional hour
Double Machine Espresso Cart Packages (gratuity not included)
For up to 125 guests: $575 for one hour, $150 each additional hour
For up to 250 guests: $950 for two hours, $150 each additional hour
For up to 400 guests: $1300 for three hours, $150 each additional hour
Cool details -
- Our catering carts are custom stainless steel and teak wood.
- We pull your shots on our beautiful La Marzocco GS3s, which are handmade in Italy
- Custom signature drinks, Roman Candle Bakery pastries, and other details available upon request.